Ingredients (For Crust):
- 2-8oz original crescent rolls
Ingredients (For Spread):
- 2-8oz tubs of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix (original, Hidden Valley)
Ingredients (Vegetables & Toppings):
- 6 fresh mushrooms (cleaned & sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1-2 carrots (grated)
- ½ head of cauliflower (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 head of broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1-2.25oz can sliced olives (drained)
- 1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese (mild)]
- *Vegetables listed can be substituted w/ones of your choice
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350° F.
- Unroll the crescent dough on 1-2 cookie sheets. Pinch together perforated cuts to make a flat seamless crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Spread evenly on crust.
- Place vegetables on spread and top with desired amount of cheese. Lightly press down on vegetables and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut into desired amount of pieces.