Tofu Taegu Salad
- 1 bunch watercress, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 pkg bean sprouts
- 1 block tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 2-3 tomatoes, diced
- 6 oz takuan, thinly sliced
- 8 oz taegu cod fish, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2/3 c. green onions, chopped
- ½ c. oil
- ½ c. shoyu
- 1 tsp mirin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Dash of sugar
Wash and cut all salad ingredients.
Layer ingredients into a serving dish in the order listed. Chill until ready to serve.
Combine dressing ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Cool thoroughly. Pour into a container and chill.
Serve salad with dressing and enjoy!