Teriyaki Chicken Katsu
- 1-2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ bottle Yoshida’s original teriyaki sauce
- All purpose flour for coating
- 2-3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 pkg panko bread crumbs (fine or flakes)
- Oil for frying
- Tonkatsu sauce for serving
- Soak chicken thighs in Yoshida’s teriyaki sauce in ziplock bag or container for at least
4 hours or overnight.
- Coat marinated chicken in flour then dip into beaten eggs. Coat chicken in panko and
shake off the excess. Set aside.
- Heat oil then deep fry chicken until both sides are golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack
or a pan lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve teriyaki chicken katsu alone or with tonkatsu sauce.