- 2-10oz box frozen chopped spinach (thawed w/water squeezed out)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- ½ -3oz bottle bacon bits
- 1 pkg dry Hidden Valley ranch dressing & seasoning mix (original)
- 1 pkg flour tortillas (10-count medium or large)
- Combine spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits, and ranch dressing mix in a large
- Evenly spread mixture onto each tortilla and roll as you would a sushi.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, slice each spinach roll into desired amount of pieces.