- 3 lb. beef chuck steak (cut into 1 ½” cubes)
- 3-4 large bell peppers (cut into 1 ½” cubes)
- 2 large onions (cut into 1 ½” cubes)
- 2 trays whole mushrooms (clean & trim stems)
- 25-30 bamboo skewer sticks 10”
- ½ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 c. shoyu
- ½ c. wine vinegar
- 2 c. sesame seed oil
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Place meat in a Ziploc bag. Combine the vegetables in another Ziploc bag. *Tip: double bag
meat & vegetables to avoid sauce from leaking.
- In a large bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Divide sauce evenly into the
two Ziploc bags. Close bags & shake well. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour before putting on meat and vegetables to avoid
them from burning while cooking.
- Thread meat and vegetables on skewers in an alternating fashion. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes
or until meat is cooked. Turn kabobs on each side while grilling so that meat and vegetables
are evenly cooked.