Cream Puff Cake
- 1 c. water
- 1 block margarine
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 -8oz block cream cheese
- 2 -3oz boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2½ c. milk
- 1 -8oz Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup *Optional*
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a pot, boil water and margarine. Add flour all at once and stir mixture until it comes off
the sides of the pot. Cool 10-15 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well. Spoon and spread mixture in pan. Bake for 30 minutes
- Mix softened cream cheese, instant pudding, and milk in a bowl. Chill in refrigerator until
ready to use.
- Spread pudding on crust then spread Cool Whip. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of Cool Whip.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.