Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Cupcake Mixture Ingredients:
- 1-15.25oz box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1-3oz box chocolate instant pudding
- 1-8oz container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. oil
- ½ c. water
- 1 c. chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- ⅔ c. granulated sugar
- 2-8oz pkg cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line cupcake pan w/liners.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, oil, and water in a large mixing bowl. Blend on low speed until dry ingredients are moistened then on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips to the mixture and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese. Add vanilla and eggs. Mix until smooth and creamy. Fill cupcake liners ⅓ full with cupcake mixture, then add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Makes 3 dozen cupcakes.