Baked Furikake Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- 1 (4oz) pkg. panko bread crumbs
- ½ c. nori komi furikake (may use more)
- Flour – just enough to coat chicken
- Mix mayonnaise and packaged dip mix in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix panko and furikake. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry then roll in flour. Coat chicken in mayo mix then roll in panko and furikake mix.
- Place chicken on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes or until done.
- *Optional – for browner bottoms, turn chicken over and bake for 10 minutes longer.