Chow Fun Noodles
2¼ tsp oyster sauce
3 Tbsp shoyu
1 tsp sesame oil
3 Lup Cheong Chinese sausage (coarsely chopped)
½ lb roast pork (coarsely chopped)
40oz fresh chow fun noodles
3 stalks green onions (cut into 1″ pieces)
½ c. bean sprouts (washed & dried – optional)
Ground white pepper to taste
- Mix oyster sauce, shoyu, and sesame oil together in a bowl and set aside.
- Pan fry Lup Cheong and roast pork over medium heat in a flat-bottom wok or frying pan.
- When the Lup Cheong and roast pork start to sizzle, add chow fun noodles.
- Add the sauce and toss altogether.
- Add bean sprouts and green onions. Cook until just wilted. Season to taste with ground pepper and serve.
*Makes 4 servings – recipe can be multiplied depending on servings needed