- 1 lb mochiko flour
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 -29oz can Libby’s pumpkin
- 1 -14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 blocks (1 c.) butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour into 9×13 greased pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool for 2-3 hours and cut into desired amount of pieces with a plastic knife (plastic knife will prevent mochi from sticking).
- Serve and enjoy!