- ½ – 15oz can Libby’s Pumpkin (small can of Libby’s)
- 1 box classic yellow cake mix
- ½ c. water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Frosting (Optional):
- ½ stick butter
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 c. sifted powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine all cupcake ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon batter into (regular sized) cupcake lined pans so that it is ½ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. makes approximately 18 cupcakes.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sifted powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
- Top cooled cupcakes with frosting.