- 1½ c. butter
- 1½ c. white sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg Fritos
- 1 pkg mini pretzel sticks
- 1 box Crispix cereal (rice & corn)
- 1 box Honeycomb cereal
- 1 pkg Cheetos Puffs
- *Optional – can sub any cereal
w/ones of your choice
- Mix Fritos, pretzel sticks, Crispix cereal, & Honeycomb cereal together in two full size aluminum foil pans.
- Combine butter, sugar, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat and stir until melted. This will be your sauce.
- Pour melted sauce over cereal and chips and toss well. Bake for 1 hour or longer at 250° F until sauce is dried and party mix is crispy (mix every 15 minutes to prevent cereal and chips from burning).
- Mix Cheetos into party mix at the end of baking or for the last 5-10 minutes or baking (this prevents them from browning and burning).