Mini Cheesecake Tarts
Download the PDF Version
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies
- 2-8oz pkg cream cheese
- ¾ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pie filling of choice – blueberry, cherry, or strawberry
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line mini muffin pan w/mini cupcake liners. *For larger tarts, line muffin pan w/standard size liners.
- Crush vanilla wafers then spoon a thin layer in each cupcake liner. *For larger tarts place entire wafer cookie on bottom.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix well (electric mixer usually works best). Add vanilla and eggs to cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner – about ¾ full. Bake for 15 minutes. *For larger tarts bake for an additional 5 minutes. When done, cool then top w/pie filling. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.