Download the PDF Version
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1½ c. mochiko
- 1½ c. water
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 drops food coloring
- 1 pkg potato starch
- Blend sugar, mochiko, and water until smooth.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, food coloring and mix well.
- Pour into a 8×8 Pyrex glass dish or microwavable mochi ring that has been sprayed with PamCover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes.
- Flip over onto a board sprinkled with potato starch or kinako mixture
- Sprinkle with more potato starch or kinako mixture.
- Cut with plastic knife. Cool and serve.