Inari Poke Pocket Sushi
Download the PDF Version
Sushi Rice Ingredients:
- ½ c. sugar
- ¾ c. Chikyu brand natural distilled vinegar (white horse)
- 3 tsp salt
- ***Choice of sushi seasoning can be used in place of the ingredients above***
- 5 c. rice
Inari Poke Pocket Ingredients:
- Sushi rice from above
- 60pc frozen inari, thawed
- 2-3 lb. poke of your choice
- Mix sushi rice ingredients (sugar, vinegar, salt) in a plastic or glass bowl until sugar dissolves. Pour into an air tight container, shake vigorously, and let stand. *Skip this step if using ready made sushi seasoning. Also, if using sushi seasoning, amount to use will be stated on bottle or package.*
- Place 5 cups of cooked rice into a large container, preferably wood. Pour vinegar mixture (or sushi seasoning) over hot rice, and cut in with rice paddle instead of mixing. Cool rice to room temperature.
- Roll a spoonful of sushi rice in palms, place in inari (about ½ full), and top with poke of choice. Repeat this step until all inari have been filled with sushi rice and poke.