Furikake Seared Ahi Salad
Download the PDF Version
- 1 pkg spring mix salad blend or lettuce of choice
- ½ lb fresh Ahi block
- 1 bottle Nori Komi furikake
- 2-3 tsp oil
- Miso or sesame dressing
- Generously coat all 4 sides of Ahi block with Nori Komi furikake.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of oil in a small saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the Ahi block to the pan and sear for about 30-45 seconds per side or until desired doneness is reached.
- Once Ahi is done, remove from pan and let cool for several minutes. Slice into ½ inch thick pieces and serve on salad. Top with miso or sesame dressing.