- 1 pkg Iwamoto noodles
- 1 pkg bean sprouts
- ½ c. shoyu
- ¼ c. oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 5 stalks green onion, chopped
- ½ lb char siu or roast pork, sliced
- 2 eggs, scrambled & sliced
- ½ pkg kamaboko, sliced
- In a quart pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add loosened noodles to boiling water. When water comes to a second boil, noodles should be just about done. Check noodles by taste or touch. Do not overcook.
- Pour noodles and hot water over the bean sprouts contained in colander. Cool slightly. Transfer noodles and bean sprouts into an aluminum pan.Pour shoyu, oil, salt, and pepper over the noodles and sprouts. Mix thoroughly.
- Add chopped green onions, char siu/roast pork, scrambled eggs, and kamaboko.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended then serve. 1 pkg of noodles makes 1 half pan.