Crispy Won Ton
Download the PDF Version
- ½ lb. ground pork
- 1 egg
- ½ stalk green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp shoyu
- Dash of salt
- 1 pkg won ton wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients (except the won ton wrappers) together in a bowl.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of mixture onto the center of each won ton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the won ton wrapper with water. Fold won ton wrapper in half to form a triangle. Pinch edges together to enclose mixture.
- Deep fry in oil until won ton is a light golden brown color.
- Yields approximately 40 won ton.