Cream Cheese Crab Won Ton
- ½ lb imitation crab, shredded
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- ½ can water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp round onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pkg won ton wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix softened cream cheese with mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco.
- Add water chestnuts, minced onion, garlic powder, salt, and shredded imitation crab meat and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful in center of each won ton wrapper. Moisten edges with water, fold in half, and seal.
- Deep-fry in hot oil. Serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce. Makes approximately 30 won tons.