Chow Fun Noodles
Download the PDF Version
- 2¼ tsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp shoyu
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Lup Cheong Chinese sausage (coarsely chopped)
- ½ lb roast pork (coarsely chopped)
- 40oz fresh chow fun noodles
- 3 stalks green onions (cut into 1″ pieces)
- ½ c. bean sprouts (washed & dried – optional)
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Mix oyster sauce, shoyu, and sesame oil together in a bowl and set aside.
- Pan fry Lup Cheong and roast pork over medium heat in a flat-bottom wok or frying pan. When the Lup Cheong and roast pork start to sizzle, add chow fun noodles. Add the sauce and toss altogether.
- Add bean sprouts and green onions. Cook until just wilted. Season to taste with ground pepper and serve.
- *Makes 4 servings – recipe can be multiplied depending on servings needed