Baked Kamaboko Salmon
Download the PDF Version
- 2 – 4oz salmon fillets
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- ½ block kamaboko, grated
- ½ – 10oz pkg imitation crab, shredded
- ½ round onion, chopped
- ¼ c. mayonnaise (*may use more if kamaboko mixture is too dry)
- Place salmon fillets on a foil covered cookie sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix kamaboko, imitation crab, onions, and mayonnaise. Add more mayonnaise if mixture is too dry. Mixture should look like a spread/dip.
- Spread kamaboko mixture onto each salmon so that the tops are completely covered.
- Bake salmon at 350° F for10-15 minutes or until done.
- Broil salmon for 5-10 minutes to brown tops.