Download the PDF Version
- 2lbs chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 5-6 sheets nori
- 1 c. cornstarch
- ½ c. shoyu
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sake
- Slice chicken into 2 inch pieces. Soak in marinade for at least an hour (may soak longer if you’d like). When done, keep marinade and set aside.
- Cut nori into halves then 1 inch pieces.
- Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch.
- Dip one side of nori into marinade and wrap around center of chicken.
- Deep fry in hot oil until brown and crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!