Layered California Pan Sushi
Download the PDF Version
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 4-5 Tbsp sushi seasoning (Mizkan brand-to taste)
- 10 oz imitation crab (shredded)
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 large or 2 small avocados (sliced thin)
- 1 cucumber (sliced thin)
- Nori Komi furikake
- Korean seasoned nori
- Cook rice in rice cooker. When done cooking, transfer rice to mixing bowl and fold in sushi seasoning. Set aside to cool.
- Combine imitation crab with mayonnaise.
- Layer half of sushi rice in 8×8 pan and press down with another 8×8 pan.
- Layer avocados, cucumbers, and imitation crab, then top with rest of sushi rice. Press down with 8×8 pan.
- Sprinkle Nori Komi furikake on top of entire dish, cut into bite size pieces, and serve with Korean seasoned nori.