Chicken Cucumber Salad
Download the PDF Version
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 5 – 6 Japanese cucumbers
- ½ c. shoyu
- ½ c. white distilled vinegar
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Boil chicken until tender. Once chicken is done, cool then shred into pieces.
- Slice cucumbers lengthwise and remove seeds (*slice off seeded areas).
- Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad about 1 to 2 hours before serving.