7-Layer Chicken Casserole
Download the PDF Version
- 7-9 pieces chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- 1(16oz) pkg shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix-chicken flavor
- 1(10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed & water drained)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tray mushrooms (sliced)
- ½(14.5oz) can chicken broth
- Boil chicken until cooked. Set aside to cool then shred into pieces. Spread chicken in a 9×13 pan or casserole dish and sprinkle ½ of cheese over chicken.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on box and layer over cheese.
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, spinach, and mayonnaise and lay over stuffing.
- Layer sliced mushrooms and sprinkle remaining cheese. Pour ½ can of chicken broth over entire area to moisten casserole.
- Bake (uncovered) at 350° F for 30-35 minutes.